Apache Corp. (APA) PT Raised to $38 at BofA Securities
- S&P, Nasdaq futures rise as JPMorgan, Goldman set to kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q1 EPS by $8.38
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 35c
BofA Securities analyst Doug Leggate raised the price target on Apache Corp. (NASDAQ: APA) to $38.00 (from $34.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- APA Corporation Announces Appointment of Tracey Henderson as Senior Vice President of Exploration
- Eramet (ERA:FP) (ERMAY) PT Raised to EUR103 at Societe Generale
- Quixant PLC (QXT:LN) PT Raised to GBP2 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!