Annaly Capital Management (NLY) PT Raised to $9 at UBS
- Futures little changed after mixed tech earnings, Fed decision in focus
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar stands firm with Fed decision in focus
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet raised the price target on Annaly Capital Management (NYSE: NLY) to $9.00 (from $8.50) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades ResMed (RMD) to Hold Following Survey
- Tenable (TENB) PT Raised to $60 at Stifel
- Neighbourly Pharmacy Inc (NBLY:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$32 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!