Annaly Capital Management (NLY) PT Raised to $9 at JMP Securities
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
JMP Securities analyst Steven DeLaney raised the price target on Annaly Capital Management (NYSE: NLY) to $9.00 (from $8.50) while maintaining a Market Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Downgrades Annaly Capital Management (NLY) to Neutral
- CRISPR Therapeutics (CRSP) PT Raised to $189 at Oppenheimer on Revised Vertex Deal
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Lowered to $650 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!