Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) PT Raised to $46 at Raymond James
- S&P 500 hits new peaks after May inflation data misses estimates
- Nike (NKE) Surges 13% After Beating Q4 Sales, Analysts Raise PTs After 'Exceptional' Quarter
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- 'If Content is King in Streaming, Netflix (NFLX) Still Wears The Crown': Credit Suisse Upgrades to 'Outperform'
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose raised the price target on Ameris Bancorp (NASDAQ: ABCB) to $46.00 (from $44.00) while maintaining a Strong Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Largan Precision Co Ltd. (3008:TT) PT Lowered to TWD3,650 at UBS
- Pacific Textiles Holdings Ltd. (1382:HK) PT Lowered to HK$4.85 at Morgan Stanley
- Kakao Games Corp (293490:KS) PT Lowered to KRW52,000 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!