Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) PT Raised to $44 at Raymond James
- Wall St drops as caution rises before big tech earnings, Fed
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar edges lower as investors await Fed meeting outcome
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose raised the price target on Ameris Bancorp (NASDAQ: ABCB) to $44.00 (from $33.00) while maintaining a Strong Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) PT Lowered to $56 at Piper Sandler
- Swedbank (SWEDA:SS) (SWDBY) PT Raised to SEK178 at Societe Generale
- Komatsu Ltd (6301:JP) (KMTUY) PT Raised to JPY3,600 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!