American River Bankshares (AMRB) PT Raised to $13 at Piper Sandler
- Tech mega-caps, chipmakers drag Nasdaq lower at open
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel on tight supply
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
Piper Sandler analyst Matthew Clark raised the price target on American River Bankshares (NASDAQ: AMRB) to $13.00 (from $12.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Repligen (RGEN) PT Raised to $368 at Craig-Hallum After NDR
- Longfor Group Holdings Ltd (960:HK) (LNGPF) PT Lowered to HK$52 at CLSA
- China Gas Holdings Ltd. (384:HK) (CGHOF) PT Lowered to HK$29 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!