American River Bankshares (AMRB) PT Lowered to $16 at Piper Sandler
- Wall Street extends rally as value stocks bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Piper Sandler analyst Matthew Clark lowered the price target on American River Bankshares (NASDAQ: AMRB) to $16.00 (from $18.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Syros Pharmaceuticals (SYRS) PT Raised to $23 at Roth Capital
- Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY) PT Lowered to EUR74 at Berenberg
- NuVista Energy Ltd (NVA:CN) (NUVSF) PT Raised to Cdn$6.25 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!