American Electric Power (AEP) PT Raised to $160 at Mizuho Securities
- Stocks down for third day, yields jump as markets prep for rate hikes
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent tops $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- Scientific Games (SGMS), Endeavor Group (EDR) Both Gain on $1.2B OpenBet Deal
Mizuho Securities analyst Paul Fremont raised the price target on American Electric Power (NASDAQ: AEP) to $160.00 (from $147.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SeaSpine Holdings (SPNE) PT Lowered to $30.25 at Ladenburg Thalmann, 'CE Mark Expands Commercial Opportunity to Europe'
- Tecan Group AG (TECN:SW) PT Raised to CHF595 at UBS
- Wynn Resorts (WYNN) PT Lowered to $99 at Citi But Says Correction Overdone
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!