American Electric Power (AEP) PT Raised to $160 at Mizuho Securities
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Mizuho Securities analyst Paul Fremont raised the price target on American Electric Power (NASDAQ: AEP) to $160.00 (from $147.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Raised to $138 at Stifel; Nice Ingrezza Beat and Better TRx Commentary
- Medexus Pharma (MDP:CN) (PDDPF) PT Lowered to Cdn$14.25 at Stifel Canada
- Portland General Electric Company (POR) PT Raised to $53 at Goldman Sachs, After Estimate Update Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!