American Electric Power (AEP) PT Lowered to $81 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Michael Lapides lowered the price target on American Electric Power (NASDAQ: AEP) to $81.00 (from $82.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Electric Power (AEP) PT Lowered to $108 at Morgan Stanley
- Merck KGaA (MRK:GR) (MKKGY) PT Raised to EUR200 at Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Glencore Plc (GLEN:LN) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!