American Electric Power (AEP) PT Lowered to $103 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
Morgan Stanley analyst Stephen Byrd lowered the price target on American Electric Power (NASDAQ: AEP) to $103.00 (from $104.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Upgrades American Electric Power (AEP) to Buy
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR795 at UBS
- Badger Infrastructure Solutions Ltd (BDGI:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$37 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!