American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) PT Raised to $32 at Deutsche Bank
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up as tech stocks rise after J&J vaccine pause
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices rise after robust China data, Middle East tension
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Deutsche Bank analyst Tiffany Kanaga raised the price target on American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) to $32.00 (from $29.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Upgrades CommScope Holding (COMM) to Buy
- Textron (TXT) PT Raised to $70 at Jefferies on Comp Asset Valuation
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Co Ltd (6305:JP) (HTCMY) PT Raised to JPY3,100 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!