American Capital Agency (AGNC) PT Raised to $17 at Barclays
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
Barclays analyst Mark DeVries raised the price target on American Capital Agency (NASDAQ: AGNC) to $17.00 (from $16.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $168 at Jefferies After Reporting a 7c Beat
- Brunswick Corp (BC) PT Raised to $120 at Jefferies as High HP Competitive Advantage Boosted by Reopening
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades New China Life Insurance Co Ltd. (1336:HK) (NWWCF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!