American Campus Communities (ACC) PT Lowered to $58 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
Deutsche Bank analyst Derek Johnston lowered the price target on American Campus Communities (NYSE: ACC) to $58.00 (from $60.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mapletree Industrial Trust (MINT:SP) (MAPIF) PT Raised to SGD2.50 at JPMorgan
- Dr Lal PathLabs Ltd (DLPL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,500 at Credit Suisse
- JPMorgan Upgrades Keppel REIT (KREIT:SP) (KREVF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!