American Campus Communities (ACC) PT Lowered to $58 at Deutsche Bank
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Deutsche Bank analyst Derek Johnston lowered the price target on American Campus Communities (NYSE: ACC) to $58.00 (from $60.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoerTek Inc. (002241:CH) PT Lowered to RMB17.80 at Credit Suisse
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Clover Biopharmaceuticals Ltd (2197:HK) to Neutral
- Lens Technology Co Ltd (300433:CH) PT Raised to RMB11.60 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!