American Airlines (AAL) PT Raised to $43 at Goldman Sachs
- Oil shares lead charge as crude hits new 3-year highs
- Polestar in Advanced Talks to Merge with SPAC Gores Guggenheim (GGPI) in Deal Valuing EV Maker at $21B - WSJ
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Analysts Remain Positive on Netflix (NFLX) Following Inaugural Global Fan Event
- Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) Said in Advanced Talks for $11 Billion Sale - Bloomberg (Earlier)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Catherine O’Brien raised the price target on American Airlines (NASDAQ: AAL) to $43.00 (from $40.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades ICON plc (ICLR) to Overweight
- TI Fluid Systems Plc. (TIFS:LN) PT Lowered to GBP2.90 at Goldman Sachs
- Continental AG (CON:GR) (CTTAY) PT Lowered to EUR104 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!