American Airlines (AAL) PT Raised to $19 at Goldman Sachs
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Amazon (AMZN) to Offer Insurance to SMBs in UK
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
Goldman Sachs analyst Catherine O’Brien raised the price target on American Airlines (NASDAQ: AAL) to $19.00 (from $17.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades ICON plc (ICLR) to Overweight
- Continental AG (CON:GR) (CTTAY) PT Lowered to EUR104 at Goldman Sachs
- Kimberly-Clark de Mexico SAB de CV (KIMBERA:MM) PT Raised to Peso39 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!