American Airlines (AAL) PT Lowered to $42 at Goldman Sachs
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Goldman Sachs analyst Catherine O’Brien lowered the price target on American Airlines (NASDAQ: AAL) to $42.00 (from $43.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DOJ Preparing to Challenge American (AAL), JetBlue (JBLU) Alliance - DJ
- Globalwafers Co Ltd. (6488:TT) PT Raised to NT$1,023 at Citi
- Gree Electric Appliances Inc of Zhuhai (000651:CH) PT Lowered to RMB49 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!