Ambarella (AMBA) PT Raised to $100 at BofA Securities
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
BofA Securities analyst Adam Gonzalez raised the price target on Ambarella (NASDAQ: AMBA) to $100.00 (from $95.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JD.Com (H-Shares) (9618:HK) (JD) PT Lowered to HK$378 at Nomura/Instinet
- AGC Inc (5201:JP) (ASGLY) PT Raised to JPY6,120 at Nomura/Instinet
- Nomura/Instinet Downgrades Singapore Airlines Ltd. (SIA:SP) (SINGY) to Reduce
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!