Altria (MO) PT Raised to $40 at UBS
- World stocks steady, Bitcoin slides on U.S. tax hike prospect
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
UBS raised its price target on Altria (NYSE: MO) to $40.00 (from $39.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Marathon Oil (MRO) to Outperform
- Wolfe Research Downgrades Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) to Peerperform
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co Ltd. (IPRU:IN) PT Raised to INR570 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!