Alstom SA (ALO:FP) (ALSMY) PT Lowered to EUR51 at JPMorgan
- Earnings put floor under European stocks, COVID cases in Asia eyed
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar struggles to recover after slump to 7-week trough amid lower U.S. yields
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Akash Gupta lowered the price target on Alstom SA (ALO:FP) (OTC: ALSMY) to EUR51.00 (from EUR52.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Roth Capital Sees No Slow Season for Generac Holdings (GNRC) PT Raised to $380 and Reiterated Favorite Idea After Checks
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Lowered to $600 at Guggenheim
- People\'s Insurance Co Group of China Ltd. (A-Shares) (601319:CH) PT Raised to RMB2.80 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!