Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY) PT Raised to $242 at Morgan Stanley
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Morgan Stanley analyst David Lebowitz raised the price target on Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALNY) to $242.00 (from $234.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY) PT Raised to $227 at BofA Securities
- Sasol Ltd. (SOL:SJ) (SSL) PT Raised to ZAR295 at Goldman Sachs
- Epiroc AB (EPIA:SS) (EPOKY) PT Raised to SEK195 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!