Allison Transmission (ALSN) PT Lowered to $30 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall St dips as rate-cut bets ease after jobs data; energy caps losses
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Morgan Stanley analyst Dillon Cumming lowered the price target on Allison Transmission (NYSE: ALSN) to $30.00 (from $31.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) PT Lowered to $11.74 at GLJ Research, 'among the best when looking for solar “parts players” to short'
- Restoration Hardware (RH) PT Lowered to $309 at BofA Securities
- bluebird bio (BLUE) shares rally as Morgan Stanley believes lovo-cel likely to be approved by December PDUFA date
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!