Alliance Data Systems (ADS) PT Lowered to $144 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Oil falls 2% on risk aversion, dollar strength
Morgan Stanley analyst Jeffrey Adelson lowered the price target on Alliance Data Systems (NYSE: ADS) to $144.00 (from $150.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CD Projekt S.A. (CDR:PW) (OTGLY) PT Lowered to PLN138 at Berenberg
- Atlas Copco AB (ATCOA:SS) (ATLKY) PT Raised to SEK620 at JPMorgan
- AP Moller Maersk (MAERSKB:DC) (AMKBY) PT Raised to DKK21,250 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!