Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT) PT Raised to $255 at Susquehanna
- Wall Street closes higher with Nasdaq boosted by tech rally
- Apple (AAPL) Cut iPhone Production 20% in September and October, Assembly Line Stopped for ‘Several Days’ for the First Time in Over 10 Years - Nikkei
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
Susquehanna analyst Christopher Stathoulopoulos raised the price target on Allegiant Travel Company (NASDAQ: ALGT) to $255.00 (from $245.00) while maintaining a Positive rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Evercore ISI Downgrades Stitch Fix, Inc. (SFIX) to In Line
- Ferguson Plc. (FERG:LN) (FERGY) PT Raised to GBP113.50 at Credit Suisse
- Allegiant Announces Nine New Nonstop Routes To Premier Spring Break Destinations With Fares As Low As $39*
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!