Allegiance Bancshares (ABTX) PT Lowered to $36 at Raymond James
- Bonds take a breather, Tencent tumbles
- Oil rises as markets expect continuous fall of inventories
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Kiwi dollar, Aussie jump on central bank talk
- Sanofi (SNY) to Acquire mRNA Specialist Translate Bio (TBIO) for $3.2 Billion
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose lowered the price target on Allegiance Bancshares (NASDAQ: ABTX) to $36.00 (from $38.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EverQuote (EVER) PT Lowered to $45 at Needham & Company
- Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. (REYN) PT Lowered to $33 at RBC Capital
- UPDATE: Square's (SQ) Afterpay Acquisition Brings the company One Step Closer to the Future of Banking, PT Raised to $365 at Truist Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!