Allbirds Inc (BIRD) PT Lowered to $5 at Berenberg
- S&P 500 closes the book on its biggest first-half plunge since 1970
- Micron (MU) Shares Drop 4% on Significant Q4 Guidance Miss
- S&P 500 on Track for Worst First-Half in 60 Years
- Exclusive-Meta slashes hiring plans, girds for 'fierce' headwinds
- Tesla Could Make Billions from Opening Up Its EV Supercharger Network - Goldman
Berenberg analyst Brian McNamar lowered the price target on Allbirds Inc (NASDAQ: BIRD) to $5.00 (from $9.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fnac Darty SA (FNAC:FP) PT Lowered to EUR57 at Barclays
- UBS AG (UBSG:SW) (UBS) PT Lowered to CHF23 at Credit Suisse
- Bunzl Plc. (BNZL:LN) (BZLFY) PT Lowered to GBP28 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!