Allbirds Inc (BIRD) PT Lowered to $12 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Morgan Stanley analyst Kimberly Greenberger lowered the price target on Allbirds Inc (NASDAQ: BIRD) to $12.00 (from $17.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allbirds, Inc. (BIRD) Announces Inclusion in the Russell 3000 Index
- Symrise AG (SY1:GR) (SYIEY) PT Raised to EUR129 at Goldman Sachs
- Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR5.10 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!