Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. (AQN) PT Lowered to $16 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Morgan Stanley analyst Stephen Byrd lowered the price target on Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. (NYSE: AQN) to $16.00 (from $16.50) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Algonquin Agrees to Path Forward on Kentucky Power Acquisition
- Krones AG (KRN:GR) PT Raised to EUR102 at HSBC
- HSBC Downgrades CK Asset Holdings (1113:HK) (CHKGF) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!