Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) PT Raised to $153 at Barclays
- S&P 500, Dow open at record peak as investors eye tech earnings
- Facebook (FB) Stock Gains Despite Missing on Q3 Revenue and Q4 Guidance, Analysts Lower PTs But Remain Positive as IDFA Headwinds Though Not as Bad as Feared
- DraftKings (DKNG) Surges 7% After Saying It Won't Bid for Entain (GMVHF)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c, Revenue Misses, Updates FY EPS Guidance
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight and $1,200 PT on Tesla (TSLA) But Says Don't Expect Shares to Trade up to Such a Level in NT
Barclays analyst Ross Smotrich raised the price target on Alexandria Real Estate (NYSE: ARE) to $153.00 (from $143.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Reports Q3 FFO of $1.95
- AAREAL Bank (ARL:GR) (AAALF) PT Raised to EUR27 at Deutsche Bank
- Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) PT Raised to $360 at Piper Sandler Ahead of Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!