Albertsons Companies Inc. (ACI) PT Raised to $23 at Northcoast Research
- Wall Street falls after open on rate hike woes
- S&P 500 Could Rally Almost 10% From Here, Bank of America's Suttmeier Suggests
- Face-ripping Rallies and Market Slumps is What Wells Fargo is Telling Clients to Prepare for This Summer
- JPMorgan Reiterates Amazon, Booking, and Uber as Top Internet Stocks to Own
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
Northcoast Research analyst Chuck Cerankosky raised the price target on Albertsons Companies Inc. (NYSE: ACI) to $23.00 (from $21.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Cuts Bath & Body Works (BBWI) to Neutral on Multi-Year Model 'Reset'
- Evolution Mining Ltd. (EVN:AU) (CAHPF) PT Lowered to AUD2.95 at UBS
- TVS Motor Co Ltd (TVSL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,000 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!