Akoustis Technologies (AKTS) PT Lowered to $16 at Roth Capital, Following Earnings
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Roth Capital analyst Suji Desilva lowered the price target on Akoustis Technologies (NASDAQ: AKTS) to $16.00 (from $25.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Akoustis Technologies (AKTS) Receives WiFi 6E Design Win from New Tier-1 Customer
- Boralex Inc. (BLX:CN) (BRLXF) PT Raised to Cdn$53 at Desjardins
- Citi Downgrades InvoCare Ltd. (IVC:AU) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!