Airbnb Inc. (ABNB) PT Lowered to $95 at Goldman Sachs
- Nasdaq jumps as easing Treasury yields lift growth stocks; Twitter surges
- Twitter (TWTR) Jumps On Reports Musk Will Go-Ahead with Deal at Original Price
- $22 Billion in 'Unrelenting' New Short Positions Were Added Last Week - Citi
- Why is Credit Suisse in Trouble? All You Need to Know
- No Full Capitulation on Wall Street Yet - Bank of America
Goldman Sachs analyst Eric Sheridan lowered the price target on Airbnb Inc. (NASDAQ: ABNB) to $95.00 (from $150.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Ad-Tier Revenue Opportunity May Be Overestimated - MoffettNathanson
- Definity Financial Corp (DFY:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$39 at Scotiabank
- BP Plc. (BP:LN) (BP) PT Raised to GBP7 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!