Air Lease Corp (AL) PT Raised to $44 at Barclays
- Apple, healthcare stocks help Wall Street shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Barclays analyst Mark DeVries raised the price target on Air Lease Corp (NYSE: AL) to $44.00 (from $36.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Townsquare Media (TSQ) PT Raised to $16 at Guggenheim
- Xcel Energy (XEL) PT Lowered to $73 at Goldman Sachs, After Estimate Update Following Earnings
- VICI Properties Inc. (VICI) PT Raised to $34 at Evercore ISI, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!