Ainsworth Game Technology (AGI:AU) (AINSF) PT Raised to AUD0.69 at CLSA
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CLSA analyst Anthony Longo raised the price target on Ainsworth Game Technology (AGI:AU) (OTC: AINSF) to AUD0.69 (from AUD0.24) while maintaining a Sell (5) rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xero Limited (XRO:AU) (XROLF) PT Lowered to AUD153 at Goldman Sachs
- EQT AB (EQT:SS) PT Lowered to SEK245 at Goldman Sachs
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP:CN) (CP) PT Raised to Cdn$516 at Scotiabank