Agree Realty (ADC) PT Raised to $73 at Mizuho Securities
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Mizuho Securities analyst Haendel St. Juste raised the price target on Agree Realty (NYSE: ADC) to $73.00 (from $67.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Agree Realty (ADC) PT Raised to $76 at Stifel
- Bio-Techne Corp. (TECH) PT Raised to $475 at Stifel, Following Earnings
- PPL Corp (PPL) PT Raised to $33 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!