Affirm Holdings Inc. (AFRM) PT Raised to $82 at Truist Securities
- Tech stocks, Nike drag Wall Street lower after two-day sharp rally
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Truist Securities analyst Andrew Jeffrey raised the price target on Affirm Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: AFRM) to $82.00 (from $77.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Affirm Holdings Inc. (AFRM) PT Raised to $150 at Mizuho Securities
- Docebo Inc. (DCBO:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$125 at CIBC
- Berger Paints India Ltd. (BRGR:IN) PT Raised to INR710 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!