AerCap Holdings (AER) PT Raised to $64 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall St near even, dragged by Nike 6% drop after warning
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Catherine O’Brien raised the price target on AerCap Holdings (NYSE: AER) to $64.00 (from $61.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BPER Banca (BPE:IM) PT Raised to EUR2.70 at Goldman Sachs
- SSE Plc. (SSE:LN) (SSEZY) PT Raised to GBP18.22 at Goldman Sachs
- Kakao Corp. (035720:KS) PT Lowered to KRW140,000 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!