AerCap Holdings (AER) PT Lowered to $53 at Goldman Sachs
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Goldman Sachs analyst Catherine O’Brien lowered the price target on AerCap Holdings (NYSE: AER) to $53.00 (from $55.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Talis Biomedical Corp. (TLIS) to Underweight
- Neste Oyj (NESTE:FH) (NTOIY) PT Raised to EUR54.50 at Morgan Stanley
- Wartsila Oyj Abp (WRT1V:FH) (WRTBY) PT Lowered to EUR14 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!