AdvanSix (ASIX) PT Lowered to $20 at Cowen
- S&P 500 and Dow slip as upcoming Fed meeting looms
- Oil prices rise to over two-year high as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Cowen analyst Charles Neivert lowered the price target on AdvanSix (NYSE: ASIX) to $20.00 (from $24.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- House Foods Group Inc. (2810:JP) (HOFJF) PT Lowered to JPY4,200 at Credit Suisse
- Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd. (DMP:AU) (DPZUF) PT Lowered to AUD70.71 at Credit Suisse
- Sun TV Networks Ltd. (SUNTV:IN) PT Lowered to INR536 at ICICI Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!