Adecco Group AG (ADEN:SW) (AHEXY) PT Lowered to CHF61 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Wall Street opens higher after Evergrande-led rout
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar holds near 1-month high with Fed, Evergrande eyed
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Sushasini Varanasi lowered the price target on Adecco Group AG (ADEN:SW) (OTC: AHEXY) to CHF61.00 (from CHF68.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Raised to INR2,000 at CLSA
- O-Film Tech Co Ltd. (002456:CH) PT Lowered to RMB10.84 at Goldman Sachs
- Okuma Corporation (6103:JP) (OKUMF) PT Lowered to JPY5,800 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!