Activision Blizzard (ATVI) PT Raised to $110 at Evercore ISI
- Wall Street rallies, capping frenetic week with best day of the year
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Soars on Another Robust Quarter Fueled by Monster iPhone and Services Numbers, Analysts Raise PTs
- BofA Raises Inflation Forecasts for 2022, Expects Fed to Hike 7 Times in 2022
- Netflix (NFLX) CEO Hastings Buys ~$20 Million in Stock Following Sell-Off, Ackman's Big Bet
- Oil hits 7-year peak on political risks, supply crunch
Evercore ISI analyst Benjamin Black raised the price target on Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) to $110.00 while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) PT Lowered to $95 at KeyBanc
- Banca Mediolanum SpA (BMED:IM) PT Raised to EUR11.50 at Barclays
- Lagardere SCA (MMB:FP) (LGDDF) PT Raised to EUR25 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!