Aclaris Therapeutis (ACRS) PT Raised to $30 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second weekly loss on Fed's lower-for-longer stance
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
- Oil rises above $67 in fifth day of gains on demand hopes
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Louise Chen raised the price target on Aclaris Therapeutis (NASDAQ: ACRS) to $30.00 (from $15.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Cisco (CSCO) to Outperform
- Spectris Plc (SXS:LN) (SEPJF) PT Raised to GBP36.40 at Berenberg
- Robert Walters PLC (RWA:LN) PT Raised to GBP6.50 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!