Accolade Inc. (ACCD) PT Raised to $65 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500 and Dow slip as upcoming Fed meeting looms
- Oil prices rise to over two-year high as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Credit Suisse analyst Jailendra Singh raised the price target on Accolade Inc. (NASDAQ: ACCD) to $65.00 (from $60.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Singapore Exchange (SGX:SP ) (SPXCY) PT Raised to SGD12.30 at JPMorgan
- Hyundai Department Store (069960:KS) PT Raised to KRW78,000 at JPMorgan
- Boral Ltd (BLD:AU) (BOALY) PT Raised to AUD6.60 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!