Accenture plc (ACN) PT Raised to $297 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Morgan Stanley analyst James Faucette raised the price target on Accenture plc (NYSE: ACN) to $297.00 (from $288.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Accenture (ACN) Makes Strategic Investment in African Fintech Startup Okra
- BHP (BHP:LN) (BHP) PT Raised to GBP25.20 at Goldman Sachs
- Accenture Makes Strategic Investment in African Fintech Startup Okra
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!