Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) PT Raised to $9 at BofA Securities
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
BofA Securities analyst David Buckley raised the price target on Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) to $9.00 (from $8.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Share Gains Appear Sustainable, Thoughts From Jefferies Conference
- Keyera Corp. (KEY:CN) (KEYUF) PT Raised to Cdn$37 at Canaccord Genuity
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NMDC Ltd (NMDC:IN) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!