APi Group Corporation (APG) PT Lowered to $25 at UBS
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
UBS analyst Markus Mittermaier lowered the price target on APi Group Corporation (NYSE: APG) to $25.00 (from $26.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) PT Raised to $204 as Goldman Sachs Sees S&P Discount Unwarranted
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $168 at Jefferies After Reporting a 7c Beat
- New Oriental Education (EDU) PT Lowered to $22 at Jefferies; 'Increasingly Clear Buying Opportunity'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!