AO Smith (AOS) PT Raised to $72 at Rosenblatt
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Rosenblatt analyst Scott Graham raised the price target on AO Smith (NYSE: AOS) to $72.00 (from $65.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- A.O. Smith (AOS) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c, Lifts FY Guidance
- Suncor Energy (SU:CN) (SU) PT Lowered to Cdn$31 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
- Telenet Group Holding NV (TNET:BB) (TLGHF) PT Raised to EUR49 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!