AO Smith (AOS) PT Raised to $45 at Rosenblatt
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Rosenblatt analyst Scott Graham raised the price target on AO Smith (NYSE: AOS) to $45.00 (from $44.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- A.O. Smith (AOS) Acquires Water Treatment Solutions Provider Master Water Conditioning Corporation
- CRH Plc. (CRH:ID) (CRH) PT Raised to EUR37 at Goldman Sachs
- Perpetual Ltd (PPT:AU) (PRPLF) PT Raised to AUD37.71 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!