AGCO Corporation (AGCO) PT Raised to $148 at Oppenheimer
- Futures fall as megacaps slide on downbeat earnings
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
- Alphabet (GOOGL) stock falls as ad business disappoints, analysts remain positive
- Nordstrom (JWN) surges 30% on WSJ report Ryan Cohen has a 'sizable' stake, eyes changes
Oppenheimer analyst Kristen Owen raised the price target on AGCO Corporation (NYSE: AGCO) to $148.00 (from $130.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Meta downgraded at HSBC following 4Q miss; announces 2023 as 'year of efficiency'
- CONMED (CNMD) PT Raised to $118 at Stifel
- Kaival Brands Innovations Group (KAVL) PT Lowered to $2 at Maxim Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!