AGCO Corporation (AGCO) PT Raised to $145 at Morgan Stanley
- Global stocks eye new high on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Morgan Stanley analyst Courtney Yakavonis raised the price target on AGCO Corporation (NYSE: AGCO) to $145.00 (from $130.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) PT Raised to $360 at Jefferies Into Q1 EPS, Sees Estimates as 'Too Conservative'
- Rogers Communications (RCI/B:CN) (RCI) PT Raised to Cdn$75 at RBC Capital
- Synthomer Plc (SYNT:LN) PT Raised to GBP5.20 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!