ACCO Brands (ACCO) PT Lowered to $10 at Noble Capital, Following 2Q Call Commentary
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) to Pay $18 Million to Settle Sexual Harassment and Discrimination Claims
- General Electric (GE) Price Target Raised at Cowen Ahead of Q3 Print
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Noble Capital analyst Joe Gomes lowered the price target on ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) to $10.00 (from $14.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Wells Fargo (WFC) to Equalweight
- UBS Upgrades Stora Enso OYJ (STERV:FH) (SEOAY) to Neutral
- MonotaRO Co Ltd (3064:JP) PT Lowered to JPY2,200 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!